Why we collect information
We collect information to allow us to provide you with the information you have requested from us; to provide you with information which we think you will be interested in; to tailor information we provide to ensure they are relevant to you; for monitoring and evaluation of our projects; so, we can communicate with you and how we operate more generally.
How we collect information
We collect your information when you attend workshops and events that we run such as name, email address and this enables us to:
* Send you details of community opportunities for people living with dementia
* Invitations to any of our activities
* When you volunteer with us your contact details and all personal information remains stored with us.
What personal data we hold and when we use it
* Your name and your title
* Telephone numbers
* Email addresses
* Photographs with consent obtained
We will use your data to:
* Provide you with information e.g. project updates, events that might be of interest to you
* Provide you with other information which we feel may be of interest to you. This may include details of events, conferences, and anything relating to dementia which may be of interest to you.
* We would let you know about opportunities to raise awareness about dementia and any other projects we are involved with.
We may occasionally contact you by email or telephone where you have provided consent. You can opt out from receiving our communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not ask for nor keep any information about children.
How we keep your data safe and who has access to it
* We do not sell or share personal details with third parties for them to use for marketing purposes.
* Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk.
* We are committed to ensuring that there are appropriate controls in place to protect your contact details such as passwords and lockable filling cabinets.
Corrections to your information
* You have the right to obtain details of the information that we hold about you.
* We make sure your contact details are accurate and up to date. Please let us know if your details change.
* If you are unhappy with the way we handle your data please contact us.
* You can ask us to erase your data from our records.
* You have a right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. If you wish to access this information, please send a description of the information you want to see and proof of your identity to email@example.com
* Please let us know if you have any queries or concerns about the way your data is being kept by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* You are entitled to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s office, and for further information https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/personal-information
We keep your data for as long as there is a need to keep it in connection with the purposes for which it was collected.
Whilst the specific time periods vary depending on the circumstances. In the event that you ask for us to stop communications, we shall delete your information from our records
Heeley City Farm
11th June 2018 - Thank you to all those who applied for a stall at the Heeley Festival, we are now fully booked for stall spaces. Thank you.
Friday 22nd June
Mediterranean Vegetable Quiche
Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Pasta Bake