The 3rd Friday of every month we have a Heeley City Farm lottery draw.
The lottery is £4 per month (you can pay monthly, quarterly, every 6 months or yearly. 40% of proceeds go to helping The Farm to continue its great work, the other 60% goes into the pot for the winnings. The more people involved the bigger the prize!!
If you would like to find out more, see terms and conditions or to register for the lottery please download the form below, fill in and return it to the Farm reception.
*** We now have an Amazon Wishlist where you can buy things that the Farm needs for us as a way of donating***
16th May 2019 - Congrats to this month's lottery winner, number 1020. For more info on the HCF Lottery and to download an application form visit https://www.heeleyfarm.org.uk/page/hcf-lottery
Friday 24th May
Feta Cheese and Potato Bake
Vegan Spinach and Potato Curry
Salt and Pepper